Profiles Employee Background Checks are a comprehensive pre-employment screening program that includes criminal history, credit reports, education verification, employment history verification and more. They are designed to work in tandem with the Profiles Step One Survey II® in order to provide you with a thorough background check for your prospective employees.
The Profiles Employee Background Checks are used to recognize an employee’s likeliness for theft, fraud, and substance abuse problems, and prevent loss of confidential information, trade secrets, and company data.
Types of Background Checks
- Consumer Credit Reports
- Criminal History Record
- Driver’s History Report (DMV)
- Education Verification
- Foreign Nationals Terrorist Sanctions Search
- Employment History Verification
- Identity Verification Search
- Incarceration Records Search
- Military Service Verification
- Cursory Nationwide Criminal Index Database Search (CNID)
Types & Uses of Reports
Time to Take: